Regain confidence and smile again with our dental implant treatment in Cancun, a solution that changes your life.
- Advanced stage cavities
- Dental fractures from accidents
- Inappropriate medications or treatments
- Dental agenesis (abnormal tooth formation)
At Dental Clinic Cancun, we design your smile to measure, considering the best for your oral health when putting dental implants in Cancun, one of our most advanced procedures, giving naturalness to your teeth.
What are dental implants?
Start your transformation
They are made of titanium, acting like the normal root of a tooth, and are placed through surgery in the jawbone, just below the patient’s gum. There are three critical components for the procedure to be successful:
- Implant: A titanium post that serves as the root for a dental crown
- Abutment: This component attaches to the implant and holds the crown in place
- Crown: A custom tooth made of ceramic or other material is attached to the abutment and provides the appearance of a natural tooth
- Safe Alternative. The prosthesis is attached to an implant and not to other teeth, avoiding wear or alterations.
- Preserves normal function on the jawbone and prevents bone loss.
- A natural sensation when eating, chewing, and speaking. Greater durability and resistance
Our Dental Implant treatment has a longer duration, with 90% durability in periods of 20 to 30 years. At Dental Clinic Cancun, we adapt our procedures to the dental needs of our patients. Contact us today.
Types of Dental Implants
Conventional dental implants
Zygomatic dental implants
We work with the most reliable dental implant brands on the market
- MIS Implants
- Nobel Biocare
- Straumann Neodent